The Industry’s First Fully Electric Backhoe Loader – The CASE 580 EV
The CASE 580 EV (electric vehicle) delivers backhoe power and performance equivalent to its diesel counterpart while also providing instant torque, lower jobsite noise, lower daily and lifetime operating costs, reduced maintenance demands and absolutely zero emissions.
CASE 580 EV WALKAROUND: See the industry legend become electrified.
The CASE 580 EV Delivers Ultimate Power and Sustainability
- Zero Emissions: Lower your carbon footprint and achieve incentives/greater consideration for new projects with electrified additions to your fleet.
- All the Performance: The battery separately powers the drivetrain and hydraulic motors, resulting in hydraulic breakout forces equal to diesel-powered machines and improved performance during simultaneous loader and drivetrain operation.
- Long-Lasting Power: The machine’s lithium-ion battery provides enough power for the typical 8-hour work day.
- Lower Operating Costs: Save as much as 90 percent in annual vehicle, fuel and maintenance costs.
- Classic CASE Performance: The 580 EV retains the precision and efficiency of diesel-powered CASE backhoes with features such as ProControl, which allows for extremely precise boom movement and placement, as well as Comfort Steer, which significantly improves steering while working in tight quarters or in truck loading operations.
(The following article “The Industry’s First Fully Electric Backhoe Loader – The CASE 580 EV ” was used from “https://www.casece.com/northamerica/en-us/products/backhoe-loaders/580ev-project-zeus?utm_source=Content&utm_medium=CCE&utm_term=Vanity-Redirect&utm_content=Announcement&utm_campaign=ZEUS” on 3/35/20.)