Volvo Smart Commercial Accounts
Get the flexibility and benefits that make business easy.
A Smart Commercial Account (SCA) is designed to simplify and enhance your parts, service, attachments and rental purchasing process — consolidate your purchasing information, manage regular maintenance and repairs, get special promotions, and receive extended financing options to optimize your cash flow and maximize your uptime. With a Smart Commercial Account, you get the tools to streamline your purchase and payment activities, so you can put more focus on what you do best. What is it exactly?
- No annual fee
- No collateral required
- Flexible payment options for parts and service purchases
- Purchase verifications to customize the account for your business
- Purchase order validation
- Online portal to efficiently manage all aspects of your account
- Invoice copies
- Detailed transaction/spend reports
- Unit/serial number validation
- Single purchase limits
- $500 SCA credit for the first $5,000 spent*
- $500 or $1,000 SCA credit when youpurchase a qualifying piece of compact/general purpose/road machinery and finance it through Volvo Financial Services (up to $5,000 per year)*
- Extended term special promotions
- 12 equal monthly payments
- 3 skips + 6 equal monthly payments
- 6 equal monthly payments
- 3 equal monthly payments on attachments
- Seasonal promotions
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Contact a Redhead Equipment Business Manager
- Contact the Smart Commercial Account Support Team at 866-428-6904 or email@example.com
- Go to smartcommercialaccount.com and click “How to Apply”
Smart Commercial Account customers can accumulate credits for multiple pieces of equipment purchased and financed by Volvo Financial Services, up to $5,000!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Buy a piece of qualifying equipment.
- Finance it with Volvo Financial Services.
- Get up to $1,000 credit per unit* for your Smart Commercial Account.
- Credit throughout the Volvo Dealer Network
- No collateral required
- Purchase orders authorized at location level or by job level
- No cost to sign up and no annual fee
- Consolidated administration of accounts
- Special extended-term financing options
EASY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- 24/7 account access
- All-in-one account management
- Electronic report options
Contact your local Credit Manager:
Lloydminster | Melfort | North Battleford | Prince Albert | Saskatoon
Debbie Leniuk, Credit Manager
Estevan | Regina
Wanda Szeles, Credit Manager
Kim Ackerman, Credit Manager
Smart Commercial Account is a program offered by North American Transaction Services, a division of VFS US LLC. North American Transaction Services reserves the right to amend or cancel this program at any time without notice. This offer is available to US and Canadian residents only and is subject to approval by and all terms and conditions of North American Transaction Services. Payments may include transaction fees charged by dealer arising from the Smart Commercial Account program. Dealer participation in the Smart Commercial Account program may vary. Contact dealers for participation information.
* One-time credit of $500 will appear on your account within 1–2 statement cycles after you have met the spending requirements. Charges for parts, services, and construction equipment rentals that are returned for credit or adjustment do not count toward the required spending amount.
** National Accounts and National Rental Accounts excluded from offer. Only available to customers in the US and Canada. Credit will be issued in the customer’s native currency. Current Smart Commercial Account customers are eligible. Customers without a Smart Commercial Account must submit a completed Smart Commercial Account application within 90 days of transaction funding date and receive prior approval. Credits will appear on the Smart Commercial Account within 90 days of the account being opened. Credits must be used by 12/31/20 and may not be redeemed for cash. North American Transaction Services reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion at any time without notice. Offer expires 12/31/20. Qualifying purchase must be completed and funded between 1/1/20–12/31/20.
* Qualifying equipment includes new, rental fleet (DORF), Tier IV equipped and Volvo Remarketing equipment. Qualifying purchase must be completed and funded by 12/31/20.