L938F Loader Walkaround
The SDLG L938F mid-size front end loader is the perfect size for any small-to-medium contractor — it’s a true utility price-point loader. Its small footprint makes it a maneuverable loader, and its 2.5 yd3 (1.9 m3) bucket with a 3.3-ton (3.0 metric tons) rated capacity is ideal for landscaping, residential building site prep, snow removal jobs and utility work like moving pipe, guardrails, gravel or backfilling holes.
SDLG’s L938F frontend loader comes with an SDLG/Deutz Tier 4f certified engine, hydraulic quick coupler, and full-powered, third-function hydraulic. It’s backed by a great warranty and top-notch dealer network, making it a great fit for nearly any company that needs a loader for its basic operations.
L938F Standard Features
- SDLG / Deutz 6.0-liter, Tier 4f certified engine with reversible cooling fan makes for an incredibly reliable machine
- ZF powershift transmission provides precise gear selection
- Joystick with integrated directional control switch allows for fingertip shifting and more intuitive loader control, and a separate third-function lever powers attachment hydraulics
- Quiet operator cab features A/C, AM/FM and USB radio, and is ROPS/FOPS approved with excellent 360° visibility for a ready-to-work operator environment
- General purpose buckets with reversible bolt-on cutting edges
- ISO quick coupler allows for simple attachment changes for ultimate versatility
- SDLG conventional axles with air-cooled, dry-disc brakes make servicing simple
- 12-month/2,000-hour warranty with optional extended warranty packages available