At Redhead Equipment we do “Whatever It Takes” to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing so for 75 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, truck and construction equipment across 10 locations in Saskatchewan.
Redhead Equipment has an exciting career opportunity for a Construction Equipment Sales Territory Manager. This position is based out of our Saskatoon location and will be responsible for the sales of new and used heavy construction equipment.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
• Sales experience with construction equipment or a related field
• Motivated self-starter with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Ability to engage new business while growing existing customer accounts
• Positive attitude and desire to grow with a dynamic company
• Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with co-workers and clients
• Comfortable working both independently and within a team environment
• Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
Redhead Equipment offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package including different benefit packages to meet your family’s needs, a matching RRSP plan and a positive and safe work environment.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.