Introducing the Case IH Patriot 50 Series Sprayers
For decades, the Case IH Patriot sprayer has put every drop of product exactly where you want it. But on today’s operations, it takes more than timely, accurate spraying to drive profitability. You need complete vehicle control, a comfortable cab with built-in luxuries, remote management capabilities and even more precise spraying technology. The all-new Case IH Patriot 50 series sprayer delivers all that—plus a bold, new look that embodies everything you expect from Case IH. Welcome to the future of product application.
- The same award-winning armrest design from current-model Steiger® and Magnum™ series tractors provides exceptional ergonomics and ease of use.
- With customizable hot buttons, most-used controls are always within reach.
- The operator is always in control with commonly used functions and features at their fingertips — including the master apply switch, autosteer engage and boom tilt functions.
- Innovative 4-bar linkage chassis suspension system addresses both vertical and horizontal field loads with 8 inches of total suspension travel.
- Softer, air ride suspension paired with higher wheel travel provides unmatched shock absorption and load dampening.
- With two customizable displays — the AFS Pro 1200 and the Viper 4+ — operators always have top-of-the-line vehicle and product control, and the real estate to see what they want when they want.
- The AFS Pro 1200 display delivers complete chassis monitoring and control, while the Viper 4+ offers enhanced auto-guidance solutions and product control.