Website Redhead Equipment
Redhead Equipment has an exciting opportunity for a Parts Manager based out of our Prince Albert branch. This position will report to the Corporate Parts Manager in Regina and assume responsibility for leading and overseeing the parts operations for our Agricultural, Construction and Heavy Truck product lines.
The ideal candidate would have a post- secondary education in management or significant related experience coupled with a strong customer service background. Demonstrated leadership and outstanding communication skills are essential to this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a clear vision, structure and goals for the parts department
- Lead and develop a team of parts professionals
- Ensure that the department consistently delivers top caliber customer service
- Drive the business to meet/ exceed the needs of our customers as well as internal short and long term objectives
- Maintain safety and performance programs within the department
- Manage a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department and over the counter customers
- Return parts to vendors maintaining necessary schedules in compliance with vendor policies and procedures
- Coordinate with other departments and branches to provide exceptional service
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Post-secondary education in Management or experience in a management role
- 2 or more years of experience in parts sales and maintaining inventory
- Product knowledge of agricultural, construction and/or truck and transport equipment parts
- Ability to provide superior customer service
- Proven problem solving and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A Passion for improvement
- Focused attention to detail
Redhead Equipment offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package including different benefit packages to meet your family’s needs, a matching RRSP plan and a positive and safe work environment. We are the only North American Case Construction Dealer to have achieved Diamond status for seven years in a row and has been recognized as one of Saskatchewan’s top 100 companies for 23 consecutive years.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.