Delivery Route Driver
Redhead Equipment has a term position available for a Delivery Route Driver based out of our Melfort branch.
The successful candidate will operate a company owned light van with daily deliveries/transfers between our Melfort, Humboldt, Kinistino and Prince Albert branches with additional value-added duties to be assigned.
This position has an expected duration of three months but may evolve into a permanent full-time position based on need and results.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
* Ability to operate a vehicle safely while maintaining a routine schedule
* Valid Class 5 drivers licence with a clean abstract
* Capable of lifting 65 pounds (30 kg)
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Team-oriented and “Can Do” attitude
Redhead Equipment offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package and a positive and safe work environment.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.