Construction Equipment Service Technician
At Redhead Equipment we do Whatever It Takes to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing so for over 70 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, construction and truck and trailer equipment across 8 locations in Saskatchewan.
This exciting job opportunity offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package including; a strong tool and boot allowance, benefit & RRSP plan and a positive work environment.
As an Construction Equipment Service Technician you will be responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair, and service of machinery in our facility.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
– Overall mechanical ability
– Experience and/or formal trade training in heavy equipment mechanics
– Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs
– Proficiency reading and interpreting hydraulic & electric schematics
– Commitment to customer service and pride in quality workmanship
– Positive and team-oriented attitude
– Preference will be given to candidates with Journey-person status
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.
If you are looking for an environment where you can develop to be the best of the best and build a stable career we want to talk to you.