Designed to improve the productivity of every pass and built to the standard of professional producers and commercial applications, the Nutri-Placer family is made for precise NH3 and nutrient management so you can cover more acres in a day.
Maximum Productivity Professional Grade
Nutri-Placer® pull-type fertilizer applicators are designed to improve the productivity of every pass. With durability, flexibility and reliability that has been proven on millions of acres and a variety of field conditions, the Nutri-Placer family will fit nearly any soil type. Built to the standard of both professional producers and commercial applications, you can count on the Nutri-Placer for precise nutrient management.
Nutri-Placer 940 New High-speed Low Disturbance Coulter Option
Capable of speeds up to 11 mph, Nutri-Placer 930 and Nutri-Placer 940 models are now available with a High-speed Low Disturbance (HSLD) Row Unit. This new option allows you to cover more than 900 acres in a 12-hour day. And this increased productivity is matched with superior agronomic performance. In extensive field testing, the HSLD Row Unit provided better residue cover and a more level surface finish than other coulter-style applicators available. Spring or fall, producers and professional applicators can count on the Nutri-Placer HSLD coulter to make the most of every acre, every application.
Where Productivity Meets Performance
- The Nutri-Placer 930 HSLD places nutrients up to 6 inches deep in the root zone — when and where crops need it most.
- New 22.6-inch single coulter cuts through residue with minimal soil disturbance for improved nutrient retention.
- Industry’s highest speed capability provides increased acres per hour, lower tractor hours and reduced fuel consumption.
- Cast-iron components and reduced maintenance keep you in the field during fall, preplant and side-dress applications.
Create the Perfect Field Finish
- Cuts through heavy residue without plugging — even at high speeds and in tough, fast-changing conditions.
- In Case IH field testing, the Nutri-Placer 930 HSLD provided better residue cover, significantly fewer clods and reduced lateral soil movement compared with competitive coulter-style applicators.
- Uniform surface finish preserves valuable ground cover in highly erodible land and heavy, no-till corn conditions.
- Improves soil and moisture retention to reduce run-off and maximize crop uptake.
An Enhanced Row Unit
- 22.6-inch single coulter cuts through residue with minimal soil disturbance up to 11 mph. A 4-degree blade angle opens a precise slot for accurate nutrient placement.
- Spring loaded, cast-iron knife features carbide inserts for extended wear and protection of fertilizer tubes. A rear Beaver Tail attachment with tungsten carbide weld ensures optimal fertilizer placement.
- Wiper wheel holds soil in place while the coulter opens a slot. It also eliminates soil and residue buildup between the wiper and coulter blade.
- Closing system features a SharkTooth® blade and walking tandem press wheel to firm the soil. No-tools required spring down pressure and pivot range adjustments make changes quick and easy.
FEATURES – Row Unit Options
The ground-engaging components on the Nutri-Placer fertilizer applicator help you more precisely place nutrients. Choose from three row unit options, including the new High-Speed Low Disturbance (HSLD) coulter.
- High-clearance Shank (HCS) mount available on the 930 and 940 models
- Built with auto-reset design with adjustable down pressure to either 850 or 1,250 pounds
- Equipped with 1¼-by-2-inch edge-bent shank
- High, under-frame clearance allows for residue flow
Heavy-duty Spring Shank Option
- Available on the 930 and 940 models
- Spring loaded 1-inch-by-2-inch shank with 850 pounds of trip force
- Economical option that delivers effective nutrient placement while offering shank protection
High-speed Low Disturbance
Single-disk coulter cuts through residue with minimal soil disturbance • 4-degree blade angle opens a precise slot for accurate nutrient placement • Right and left coulter positioning delivers accuracy down to each individual row • Only available on 930 and 940 models
ROBUST FRAME – Dependable Features to Boost Productivity
From the rugged frame to easy folding for transport, the Nutri-Placer was built to cover a lot of acres in a day. It delivers durability you can count on season after season.
Main Frame and Wing Design
- Commercial quality, robust frame
- 3- or 5-section flex wings follow the ground contour
- LED lighting provides bright, reliable and safe transport
Single-point and Hydraulic Depth Control
- Adjust depth quickly and easily across a variety of field conditions
- System maintains equal depth across the implement
- Weighted handle eliminates unwanted adjustments
- Single-, double- or triple-fold transport modes
- Large wing fold cylinders
- Standard radial tires for main transport
- LED lighting provides reliability and safety
Wheels and Axles
- Easy-leveling turnbuckles for wing wheel adjustments on double-fold units
- Heavy Duty Spring Shank or High Clearance Shank tires
- Standard Bias Ply FI tires on all sections
- Optional radial tires for main transport and wing wheels
- Standard radial tires for main transport and wing wheels
- Durable axle design keeps you running field after field
HITCHES AND ATTACHMENTS – Options to Match Your Needs
The front hitch allows you to hook up to your tractor and get going, and your rear hitch allows tow-behind implements and tanks.
Rear Hitch and Attachments
- Optional constant level rear hitch provides 25,000 pounds towing capacity
- Extendable and swinging rear hitch provides simple and easy hitching to anhydrous tanks
- Simple and reliable hook-up of additional implements and anhydrous ammonia tanks
Customize Your Toolbar
- Select from three row unit options: High-speed Low Disturbance (HSLD), high-clearance shank or heavy-duty spring shank
- Independent, pivoting coulters follow ground contour
- 15- or 30-inch row spacing, or flexible coulter spacing to meet the needs of custom applicators
ADVANCED FARMING SYSTEMS
Control, Monitor, Record for Data-driven Decision-making
Case IH Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) helps you precisely manage nutrients. From autoguidance that helps keep each pass straight to variable-rate application that helps you more efficiently apply nutrients to a fully integrated platform that gathers data during every phase of production, AFS is the ideal fertilizer companion.
AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidance delivers year-to-year repeatable accuracy at sub-inch levels so you can:
- Reduce skips and overlaps
- Save on fuel and labor costs
- Better manage fertilizer and chemical inputs
Data Management and Analysis
View, edit, manage, analyze and utilize your or your customer’s precision farming data. With AFS software, you can:
- Generate yield maps, prescription maps and more
- Create soil sampling maps, generate and print reports and import satellite imagery
- Securely and easily import and manage all data sources using your AFS software
- Get instant access to real-time machine data
Configurations & Models
The Nutri-Placer 920 comes in either 1,650 or 2,050 gallon (6,246 or 7,760 L) capacity configurations for more time in the field.
The Nutri-Placer 930 has proven ground engaging components for optimal NH3 placement. In addition to a shank style applicator, it includes a High-speed Low Disturbance (HSLD) coulter option for optimal residue cover and greater productivity. It is available in five widths ranging from 27.5 to 47.5 ft (8.4-14.5 m).
Featuring a working width ranging from 60 to 65 ft (18.3 to 19.8 m) the Nutri-Placer 940 is available 15 or 30 in (381 or 762 mm) row spacing to meet your needs.
The Nutri-Placer 2800 is available in 17.5 or 37.5 ft (5.3 or 11.4m) widths and three tank sizes. It features adjustable or fixed axles and your choice of either a ground driven piston pump or a hydraulic pump.
The Nutri-Placer 5300 mounted or pull-type applicator versions can be used for both preplant and sidedress application, to band nutrients in the soil root zone for optimum fertilizer utilization.