Redhead Equipment Story
From Redhead Equipment’s humble beginnings back in 1948, we are proud to be rooted in Saskatchewan.
Celebrating 70 Years of Serving Saskatchewan!
1948 – Originally called W.F. Fuller Machinery Limited, a long established Construction Equipment business in Saskatchewan and a distributor of Champion Products.
1953 – Gordon Redhead joined Fuller as an accountant and office manager.
1968 – Gordon Redhead purchased the business and changed the name to Redhead Equipment.
1969 – Gary Redhead, Gordon’s son, joined the family business.
1980 – Gary bought his father’s interest and became sole proprietor, President & CEO of Redhead Equipment.
1990 – Redhead Equipment expanded adding Mack Trucks to their equipment line.
1991 – Redhead Equipment resigned as a John Deere dealer and acquired a CASE dealer including both agricultural and construction equipment.
1997 – Champion Products was purchased by Volvo Construction Equipment bringing a new brand to Redhead Equipment’s line up.
2014 – Improved facilities in Saskatoon and Regina.
2014 – Added new locations in Prince Albert and Melfort to serve Saskatchewan even better.
2017 – For the 21st consecutive year, Redhead Equipment is named on the top 100 companies in Saskatchewan. In 2017, Redhead Equipment placed 20th on the list.
2018 – Added new location in North Battleford. Now with eight locations across Saskatchewan in Estevan, Lloydminster, Melfort, North Battleford, Prince Albert, Regina, Saskatoon and Swift Current. Redhead Equipment is celebrating 70 years of doing Whatever It Takes.